Thursday, January 9, 2014

30 days of Creative Play Challenge

I have started looking at different children's books about creative play with your toddler and various "mommy" blogs and I came across Hands On as We Grow and The Imagination Tree blogs. They collaborated together and came up with a challenge of different hands-on play to do with your little one for a period of at least 30 days. I decided to take the bait! You are to come up with a mission statement for the next 30 days and also list your child's interests. My mission statement is: To have fun with Kip, to allow him to express himself through various forms of play, to get to know his interests better, and to help him learn as we go. I know that he currently likes: music, horses, playing ball, and he likes to try and talk. Day 1: Built a book nook for reading our library books in.

No comments:

Post a Comment